4 delicious gourmet gift ideas for Valentine’s Day
With Valentine’s Day gifts, there’s almost always a risk of missteps. The word that must be remembered from the previous sentence is “almost”, because people have not yet been able to resist the delicate taste of a dessert or other delicacy. What gourmet gift for Valentine’s Day? A chocolate bar, succulent brownies to make in a jiffy or some cookie to chew on? Discover some recipes to melt his heart, like chocolate.
Well, who doesn’t love chocolate!
Even those who are not necessarily very good at cooking can tackle the preparation of these delicacies. There are indeed a lot of recipes that you can make by yourself in two turns, three movements, without compromising taste. A simple chocolate bar is made with a few ingredients and without having to bake. Below, we will present four recipes to surprise him/her without necessarily spending hours in the kitchen. To your whips and aprons!
A vegan chocolate bar to keep the line
Gourmet gift for Valentine’s Day – chocolate bar
- 50g vegan white chocolate
- 100g melted coconut paste
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- chocolate dried strawberries
- freeze-dried raspberry powder
An easy recipe with simple ingredients
- Melt the vegan white chocolate in a bain-marie or in the microwave at small intervals and pour into a bowl.
- Add the melted coconut paste and the two tablespoons of maple syrup and mix with a whisk.
- Half fill the hearts of the silicone mold with the mixture.
- Divide the chocolate chips in half and put two halves in each of the compartments.
- Sprinkle with freeze-dried raspberry powder.
- Refrigerate for twenty to thirty minutes.
- Unmold and present the surprise in a heart-shaped box or other pretty packaging.
First step: melting the chocolate
Second step – adding coconut paste
Third step – maple syrup
Pour into mold
Strawberries with chocolate to make the difference
Raspberry powder – a little pinch of love
Refrigerate and unmold
The chocolate bars that would make him/her fall in love
Source : archzine.studio
Valentine’s Day Brownies Recipe
- 85g unsweetened chocolate
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/3 cups white, non-crystallized sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon instant espresso or coffee powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon flaked sea salt
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or chunks
- 1 cup M&Ms + extra for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place a 22×22 cm mold nearby. Line the inside with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in the microwave, medium power. Stop and stir frequently, at the risk of burning.
- Once the mixture is melted and smooth, remove from the microwave and add the sugar, espresso powder and eggs. Whisk vigorously to incorporate them well. Then add the vanilla and salt and whisk again.
- Then add the flour, stirring to incorporate. Gently add the chocolate chips and M&Ms. Stir.
- Pour the batter into the baking sheet and evenly distribute, if necessary – using a spatula. Sprinkle the rest of the candy over it.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely to room temperature.
- Finally transport the brownies with the baking paper on a cutting board.
- Cut out small hearts inside using a cookie cutter and serve.
How to make homemade heart-shaped brownies
A gourmet gift for Valentine’s Day and other special occasions
Source : Nourish and Feast
No-Bake Valentine’s Day Treats
- 350g white chocolate
- 1 1/2 cup small marshmallows
- 2 cups American cereal
- 1 cup mini pretzels
- 1/2 cup M&Ms
- Heat a small saucepan over low-medium heat. Immediately add the chocolate chips and stir constantly to avoid burning.
- Pour the marshmallows into a bowl and pour the melted white chocolate inside. Mix well until the marshmallows are coated.
- In another bowl, mix the M&Ms with the American cereals and add crushed pretzels and pour everything into the white chocolate and marshmallow salad. Mix well and don’t worry if the consistency is a bit runny.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper. Make sure it’s not too big because the cookies need to rest in the freezer before serving.
- Using a cookie scoop or a simple spoon, scoop out the mixture and place the cookies in the baking sheet.
- Garnish with a few more M&Ms.
- Put in the refrigerator for about ten minutes or until the biscuit hardens.
- Serve cold.
How to Make No-Bake Cookies Using a Few Simple Ingredients
Name, name – it melts in your mouth!
Source: A Paige of Positivity
Healthy Valentine’s Day Cookies
For the cookie dough
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup cashew butter or peanut butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar (for a sweeter taste)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons sweet decorations
- To prepare the shortbread dough, combine the almond flour, cashew butter, maple syrup, coconut flour, vanilla extract and salt in a bowl. Stir so that the ingredients are evenly distributed and then add the chocolate chips. Mix carefully once more.
- Line an 18×18 or 20×20 cm baking pan with baking paper. Pour the mixture inside and distribute in a layer of even thickness. Leave to rest in the freezer for fifteen minutes.
- Lift the baking paper with your hands to remove the shortcrust pastry. Cut out small hearts using a cookie cutter.
- To melt the chocolate, put it in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Decorate the cookies with melted chocolate and small sweet decorations.
How to make healthy shortbread pastry step by step
Source : Purely Kylie