The gourmet recipe for crispy white pudding with truffles by Cyril Lignac
Want a gourmet recipe for Christmas? In Tous en Cuisine, Cyril Lignac reveals how to prepare a crispy white pudding with truffles.
Cyril Lignac was on the air again in All in the Kitchen this Tuesday, December 13 to unveil a new christmas recipe. As a main course, the chef suggests that you prepare a crispy white pudding with truffles, a generous and gourmet dish perfect for enjoying during the holidays.
The ingredients for Cyril Lignac’s crispy white pudding with truffles
Want to prepare the Crispy white pudding with truffles from Cyril Lignac for Christmas dinner? Here is the list of ingredients you will need:
- 2 plain or truffle white puddings
- 4 sheets of filo pastry
- 30g melted butter
- 1 black truffle (for the salad too)
- 2 cooking apples, peeled
- 1 tbsp. 15g honey + 25g butter
- Olive oil
For the salad:
- 2 handfuls of corn salad
- 3 tbsp. sherry vinegar
- 6 tbsp. olive oil
- Fleur de sel and ground pepper
The preparation of crispy white pudding with truffles by Cyril Lignac
If you couldn’t follow the recipe for crispy white pudding with truffles by Cyril Lignac in All in the Kitchenhere is how to prepare it quietly at home:
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Cut the apples into small cubes. In a sauté pan, pour 15g of butter and add the apple cubes. Add the spoonful of honey and cook.
- Slice the sausages. Place a sheet of filo pastry then coat it with melted butter and place it in a pan. Place a second sheet of filo pastry then butter it as well. Repeat the operation with the rest of the sheets of filo pastry. In the center, garnish with the pan-fried apples without packing it down. Add slices of blood sausage over the entire surface.
- Put the pan in the oven for 20 minutes (if the pan cannot go in the oven, place the crisp in a dish).
- In a bowl, combine the sherry vinegar and olive oil. Season with fleur de sel and ground pepper. Season the lamb’s lettuce with this vinaigrette.
- Season the crisp with a little vinaigrette.
- Serve the crisp with the salad. Sprinkle the crisp with a few lettuce leaves.
This gourmet dish of crispy white pudding with truffle will be perfect for a Christmas dinner tasty. And you, what recipe by Cyril Lignac in All in the Kitchen are you going to cook at home?